For recent blog posts please click http://theovertickingbrain.wordpress.com/

.

Friday, August 27, 2010

His Guiding Light :)


I sit in my car and the music plays
It gives me hope and a dream to chase..

Just for one moment, I close my eyes,
I breathe a deep breath and just feel life..

I think of each person who is a part of me
People who keep me grounded, my friends and family.

Yes, I’ve made my mistakes, some big some small,
And there have been times when I’ve a had a fall..

I have been wounded and I have been hurt
But with time, it healed and I rose from the dirt..

There are still some that make my eyes wet,
But I will overcome them too; I am determined – all set.

A hundred reasons to be angry and upset I could find,
But I’ll just thank the lord for what I’ve got and follow his guiding light.

Tu na jaane aas paas hai khuda.. Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment