For recent blog posts please click http://theovertickingbrain.wordpress.com/

.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Change..

You know, sometimes in life some things happen that change you…subconsciously. More often than not, you don’t even realize the change..And one fine day, sitting all by yourself, it hits you. Well, something like that happened with me recently. And it led to a change of mind about a pretty crucial thing, a phase that comes in almost everyone’s life. So the only explanation I can think of maybe is too much conversation! If people around talk, talk and talk more about a certain thing, you perhaps do start thinking about it..as much as you might detest it at first. So I guess that’s what happened. And now, I’m pretty much getting used to it.

Now, I know you guys can kill me for this but I’m not going to reveal WHAT it is that has changed me..but all I can say right now is that..i THINK it is for the good.. yes..I think so..Now all we’ve got to do is wait and watch :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment