For recent blog posts please click http://theovertickingbrain.wordpress.com/

.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sometimes..


Sometimes I close my eyes and think of you
Sometimes you are one of the special few
Sometimes I wish we shared more than we do
Sometimes I feel I’ve bitten more than I can chew

Sometimes you seem so perfect to me
Those times you just set me free
But sometimes completely wrong it seems
During these times I’m not sure what it means

Sometimes too much care you show
And I just tend to go with the flow
But sometimes you just take it slow
As if, with me you want to grow

Sometimes there are words unspoken
Sometimes there are dreams too broken
Sometimes you show that love, that token
From a deep slumber I feel I’m woken

Sometimes there are things you say,
Leaving those few in the grey
You talk about how life went astray
And how you dealt with things your way

Sometimes I feel for you that love,
Pure and beautiful like that white dove,
But sometimes you’re just that good friend
Who God sent to me at one little bend

Sometimes I just miss you so much
Without having a reason as such
Sometimes I try and ask God why,
And all I get is a deep long sigh!

Sometimes there are these questions I have
Sometimes there are these things I want to grasp
Sometimes this uncertainty is killing
On whether I’m just trying hard to make things fit in

Now there is this path we have taken
That has left us both quite shaken
And even today after experiencing the exciting and the bland
I wish I could say I know where we stand..

No comments:

Post a Comment