For recent blog posts please click http://theovertickingbrain.wordpress.com/

.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Dark Sky..

I look through my window and see you standing there.
With a calm expression on your face, at the full moon you stare.

I look at you, and then the dark sky,
We aren’t together, even the stars are wondering why..
What do I tell them and the wind that whispers to me,
I feel so captivated and yet strangely so free..
I close my eyes and take a deep breath; I don’t know what to say
Oh Please, like the rest, hope you don’t walk away..

I look strong from outside, always in control,
But, on the inside, there’s nothing but a tender loving soul.
I hope to God that one day, you look this side,
Because I promise you I’ll be standing there, with my arms open wide..

I don’t know where you’ve come from; I don’t know where you want to go,
But, at least return my heart to me, that you’ve taken along the road..

3 comments: